Teenage girl electrocuted to death in Bandipora | KNO

Teenage girl electrocuted to death in Bandipora | KNO

Kashmir News Observer (KNO)

Bandipora, May 28 (KNO): A 17-year-old girl was electrocuted to death at her home in Chewa village of Sumbal area in north Kashmir’s Bandipora district on Thursday afternoon while attempting to repair an electrical appliance. Officials told news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO), the deceased girl identified as Bisma Jan, daughter of Muhammad Yousuf Chopan was trying to repair a heating appliance when she was electrocuted. She was rushed to nearby hospital were from she was referred to SMHS Hospital Srinagar, where doctors declared her brought dead. The body was handed over to the family members for last rites after completion of legal formalities, the officer said—(KNO)